4.12.2012

Farewell...for now :)


 As you may have read in JP's previous post, he and I have decided to put Ooh La La on a bit of a hiatus while we regroup and think about what our next project may be. With so many things pulling us in so many directions, the duty to post was becoming just that...and that's something I never want it to become. Writing for a blog about things you adore should be a joy...and this was, from the moment it began back in the early summer of 2009. That summer was a tough one for me...and Ooh La La Du Jour was like a lovely and unexpected surprise in the middle of all that was during that time. But now, well, there are so many things pulling us all  in so many directions and maybe, Ooh La La Du Jour has just run its course. 

I personally want anyone and everyone who read and enjoyed this blog to know how much I deeply appreciate it. You all are what made it the fabulous experience that it was and knowing that we may have connected with even a few folks out there...well, that will always make me smile. If any of you are interested in keeping in touch, you may email me at oohlaladujour@gmail.com at any time. Send your ideas for future projects or anything else that might pop into you head :)

I think I speak for KJ and JP when I say, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to express ourselves and for taking the time to participate in our thoughts, hopes, dreams and wishes. Goodbye for now kids...you've been truly, delightful :)






9 comments:

  1. Katie, I'll miss your blog. And your tips about stuff. Now where to get those little tenement tees with the slight gather. this year...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, The blog site is very useful for us. Read the site more and more. Know more: Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I discovered this blog randomly. nice one.

    all the best,

    http://elisa-cbp.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for awe-inspiring post; you have a bundle of good info in this post which really helps out people in great way. And they will come for your more posts.
    Neck Joint Service/Clipping Path Service/photo retouching Service/Image Masking Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is awesome its really so inspiration things you have shared here.
    I am big fan of this kind of post.
    clipping path | remove white background

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an awesome blog.Enjoyed the whole time I spent here.Thanks
    clipping path service
    Raster To vector

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, it is very informative and effective site. Thanks for sharing
    .
    image manipulation service

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great blog with it's name, great stuffs with great blog,Thanks.

    Photo Retouching Services

    ReplyDelete