12.27.2011

A Diva Is Back

A funny thing happened to me this week. Yesterday I was giving some thought to my favorite musical divas and I was wondering who was due for a comeback. Gloria Estefan, someone I've not thought about for a LONG time, popped into my head and I thought to myself, "It's about time for her to release an album." Lo and behold, I was scanning the Billboard charts today and who should pop up on it, but Ms. Estefan! And, let me tell you, I can't get enough of this song. If you're going to play it, get ready to turn up the music and dance.

~JP Pullos

1 comment:

  1. JP this post is fantastic! First, who doesn't love a diva and second...Gloria Estefan is 100%, without-a-doubt, one of the original divas of the 80's! Love her! This video is just slammin...perfect for thinking of the new year!

    ReplyDelete