12.20.2011

A pleading for holiday forgiveness, dear readers :)

Hellooooo Ooh La La faithful! You know me, so you already know the first words out of my mouth are going to be, "I'm so very sorry!!!!". What a busy busy holiday season this has been. Things at work have been nonstop as seems to be the same for home (usually so very quiet). Every single weekend has brought something new and I just haven't had a minute to keep up with you all. My hope is that you folks have been oh so very busy too...I know that you have been ;-) Just 'cause I haven't been posting doesn't mean I haven't been awash in all things ooh la la-y. Shopping has been a blast this year. So much Christmas cuteness out there including this major coup bestowed upon me last week by my dear friend Benita at the U of R Starbucks. I simply mentioned to her that in 2007, due to my health concerns, I totally missed the commemorative ornaments for that year. She quietly found a couple in her stash and I went over the moon with joy! Love the 'bag of coffee' ornament.
Love the Vintage collection at Yankee Candle.
Another Christmas fave...S'mores...in nightlight form!
And how about this blast from 90's past...Shalom and Amber...together again in the January issue of Vogue (with Meryl Streep on the cover...give me a break).

No comments:

Post a Comment