9.26.2011

Excuses, excuses

As I was thinking about writing a post today for Ooh La La Du Jour...my mind was immediately filled with excuses....excuses for why I haven't been able to get into any rhythm of regular posting for a few weeks now. Sure, the beginning of the semester was a bit bumpy...but it's almost October now so that excuse doesn't really fly. Then there is the 5K Laura and a bunch of dear friends and I are running this Saturday, October 1. The George Eastman House Photo Finish 5K has occupied much of my online life these past few weeks. I am totally overwhelmed by the generosity of our family and friends who have supported Team soulrun for Livestrong. We've raised close to $2,500 for, what I think, is one of the single most worthy causes and unique organizations on the planet.  I try to spend every free moment I have thanking everyone for their support and their generosity. 

But outside of that, I really don't have any excuse for not posting. And maybe that's just life. I know you all can't read this blog every day...and I don't hold that against you. I hope you will be willing to forgive me for my posting delinquency. I promise to keep this phase brief as possible. Like this fabulous picture above...I am looking you straight in the eye and giving it to you straight :)

Love you all Katiep

*Gorgeous photo from Emerald Town Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment