9.06.2011

Pumpkin Spice Lattes...et al

Hi Kids~a big, Ooh La La apology to those of you who have been tuning in to see oh so few posts these days. Thank heavens we have JP getting in there with his always awesome posts. I am hoping things will get back on track a bit this week after the insanity that was last week. I already feel a sense of relief. I've hired all the student staff I need to get through the next semester at least and man oh man, some of these kids could not be more impressive. I only wish I had my act together at 20 the way they do. Anyway, being swamped at work has pretty much put the kibosh on scoping all the latest and greatest, but I feel myself getting antsy and wanting to know the latest out there...so never fear, the posts will be back on...fast and furious. 

Did you all have a great Labor Day weekend? I really did. It went so dang fast but it was such fun...beginning to end. Saturday and Sunday were hot hot HOT so I really felt that unofficial last weekend of summer thing going on. By Monday it was like someone turned on the 'Autumn' switch. Cool, cloudy and almost a bit cozy, I made the transition to all things fall...and you know what, I love it! 

And just to really get you in the mood for the shift in seasons...guess what? The beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks. And who doesn't love that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment