9.09.2011

How will you remember?


10 years later and it is still such a struggle to find the right words to describe the events of 9/11/01. I am not even going to claim that I will be able to write anything that hasn't been expressed before. I'm just like all of you. The day still makes me shiver to think about ... and it still seems unreal. In perusing the images of that day, I think the one thing we all agree on was the deep gratitude we felt for the rescue workers. Firefighters, policeman...and their faithful canines made us feel safe on a day when that simple comfort was all but lost.





















'Porkchop' receiving dehydration treatment IV...and a little love.

Taking a much deserved rest.
They worked to save us.
In training...and in honor of fallen heroes.

*All pics from this slideshow


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower of yours <3
    Check my blog out?
    http://jessicagrimess.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete