9.26.2011

Rethinking the Water Bottle

If anything in our world needs a redesign, it's the plastic water bottle. I'll admit: I am guilty of buying way more of them than I should. And the weird thing is that I love tap water. I only buy the plastic bottles when I need water on-the-go. The Vapur company sells these AMAZING water containers. From the website:
"The Vapur® Anti-Bottle™ is a foldable, reusable water bottle designed for convenient on-the-go use. Unlike traditional rigid bottles, the Anti-Bottle is flexible. It stands upright when full and can be rolled, folded or flattened when empty - easily fitting into pockets, purses or packs." Not only do they look cool but take a look at the one on the right. This is one of their limited edition designs. How fabulous is that? One of these fab containers is definitely going on my Wish List!

~JP Pullos

No comments:

Post a Comment