2.02.2012

Tokidoki

Does everyone out there know the cuteness that is Tokidoki?

Well, I didn't up until about a month ago. I always always have a wall calendar in my cube at work but I refuse to buy a calendar until after the first of the year. Maybe it's conditioning from the days I worked at Barnes & Noble...knowing how calendars were slashed  50% on Christmas Eve. Well, ever since then, paying full price for one has been nearly impossible. That said, if you are going to go that route, you  have to get yourself to the store pretty quickly to get a something other than a 'Twilight' or 'Cute Kitties' calendar (no disrespect to either of those subjects :) By the time I got to B&N, it was January 3 and well, that calendar section was picked clean, except for this 'Tokidoki' number that caught my eye. At first I thought it was a little ...insane for work...but now I am in love with it and kind of wanting to redecorate in all Tokidoki :)

1 comment:

  1. i love tokidoki!!! sephora has been collaborating with them on makeup lines..... very cute calendar!

    ReplyDelete