6.21.2009

I heart NY Times

I have to admit that when I read the NY Times, I go straight to the Style section first. Don't get me wrong, I'm very interested in reading all about foreign policy and the state of the health care system in America, but I still read the Styles first. I love the NY Times....Nowhere else can you read about the cardigan as the new comfort fashion find in NYC and also learn how to take care of an aging parent in the sandwich generation. I love the paper version, even though I end up reading the online version more often than not for the convenience factor. There's just something about picking up the Sunday issue and leafing through all the sections. I love reading about and seeing photos of all the fashion trends in NY and then finding out who or what is on the cover of the Sunday Times Magazine. Nothing beats the NY Times...

No comments:

Post a Comment