11.03.2009

New Additions: Stella & babies in general...

Have you seen the newly debuted Stella McCartney Collection from KiddyGap? I'm so jealous...I'm totally wishing I could turn back the years! I sense a bit of English rock in the print ads! I even want the markers!
I also wanted to share with you the exciting night we had on Monday evening...As some of you may know, we're in the process of adopting a baby....and last night we met a sweet sweet little baby boy who was recently adopted from Korea. His parents shared their own experiences of going through all the paperwork & then finally meeting their adorable son for the first time. I was so taken by the whole experience....Seeing them all together really put things in perspective for me----When you're doing the sea of paperwork, you feel like everything is in the abstract...but this meeting really made me believe that a baby really is in our near future! Would it be too presumptuous of me if I bought a Stella item for the future little one?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kelly...this may be one of the best posts yet. How wonderful that you were able to meet these people and their new baby too! I know that sometimes it has to see like such an uphill battle but take it from someone who knows...it can be done (not that I've adopted, but I do know a thing or 2 about a challenge). I love that you feel newly inspired. Please keep us posted on everything!

    By the way, the Stella collection at the Gap Kids is something I have been hearing about for a while...it is absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete