12.03.2009

The Genius of Garth & Company



I am constantly amazed by one incredible fact...the Garth Fagan Dance Company was born and continues to be based in Rochester,New York. I had the chance to see them perform last night (thank you Kim!!) and I am never ever prepared for how phenomenal they are. If you ever get the chance and they are stopping by your town...pay any price...change any plans and go see them. I guarantee, you will leave the theater wishing (as my sister so perfectly put it) to come back in another lifetime, as a dancer.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you had such a good time! i'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a treat! I wish I could see them every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could see the Garth Fagan dancers, looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete