2.04.2011

Fights to the 'Big Game'...with a little Sofia in between :)

Seriously...do I need to say more. Superbowl Sunday might as well be declared an official holiday in the U.S. Who doesn't watch the game? And while the spectacle is enough for even non-football fans to watch, this game does promise to be a great one. Totally old school teams, hard hitting defenses, amazing quarterbacks, great fans and (ha!ha!) no cheerleaders :) Love it! I'm pulling for the Steelers but the Packers are a class organization and if they win...well, I'll bet it will be because they deserve to.
Chris is making me watch some 'big' fights (they're always 'big'...not to be confused with the 'big game' ...which really is big :) on Saturday night so the deal is that he has to see Somewhere with me this weekend...and it's finally opening! We're going to catch it on Sunday afternoon ... 'cause with all that prep for 'the big game', who on earth will be there...right?  (By the way, did I ever mention how much I love clapboards from film productions. I find them intensely interesting...for some reason)
 
Thought I'd throw in this amazing photo Laura and Joe took in Ohiopyle last weekend. Frozen waterfall...absolutely surreal. Wherever you are and whatever you do, I hope you have a fun-filled, fabulous weekend! XOXO Katiep

No comments:

Post a Comment