2.04.2010

Runaways-The movie


I don't know about you, but I am so excited for the release of the film "The Runaways". Formed in the mid-70's the Runaways were Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Sandy West and Cherie Currie...an all-girl band to end all-girl bands. These women were and always will be 100%, true, hard-core, rock-n-roll...not some fake imitation we're used to today. Their story promises to be completely raucous and amazing. Joan Jett alone is my rock-n-roll hero (and by the way, have you seen her lately?! 50+ ...still rocking...and looking incredible)

The film premiered at Sundance '10 to some pretty great reviews. Check of the trailer...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie!! I've been hearing that it has been getting great reviews, also I absolutely love Joan Jett!! I saw Cherie on where are they now VH1 and she was into making wood sculptures with her chainsaw, that's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that too!I totally love these women and I am so excited that the movie might actually be good. Let's face it...hardly any are these days.

    ReplyDelete