10.17.2011

Magic Park View

 
How gorgeous is this image by my friend Yeang Chng? I mean, this is what photography is all about, folks. I want to frame this image, hang it somewhere in my bedroom and look at it when I'm sad so that it will cheer me up. If you're wondering how he created it, he used a tilt-shift lens. If you're wondering what a tilt-shift lens is, that probably means you're interested in photography which means you should head right on over to my Facebook Photography Page and "Like" it so that you can see my daily photography tip. And you can see cool pictures like this as well!!

~JP Pullos

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this photo on your fb page and thought I also commented here ... I will now. This is amazingly gorgeous. Like I said, it almost reminds me of a Renoir. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete