10.20.2011

Oh those Christmas lights

Every year, at about this time, I start thinking about how I want to decorate my house for the holidays. Every year I come up with an idea ... and every year I am disappointed with what I come up with. I am in that annoying little category of people who want to have holiday lights on the house but who don't want to rig up anything so complex that they have to leave them up until April because it's just too wintry to take them down. So while poking around for ideas online (why didn't I just do that sooner?) I found this piece of brilliance. A touch of lights for every window...and on the inside for easy installation and removal. My house looks so similar to this one ( and goodness knows I've purchased enough lights over the past few years) that this should be a snap (thank heavens :)
I was thinking that this holiday decor might be perfect for the soulrun headquarters :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh!! I love the bike! Would look great for soulrun headquarters.:) and I love a little bit of lights for each window. I thought the house in the picture was your house, so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bike lights are so cute! What a soulrun-y idea!

    That house does look so much like mine, doesn't it! And this is just the perfect solution for someone like me who just can't figure out how to do the outside lights. I may not put lights in every window...maybe just the front side of the house :) So glad you like it Laura!

    ReplyDelete