11.15.2010

Weekend in Pitt = having a blast!


Hi all!! So sorry I've been so post delinquent lately. So busy at work and at home. I went to Pittsburgh this past weekend to visit Laura, Joe (and Zeus and Chaka Malik :) Such a great time. LOTS of shopping (really took advantage of this 30% off coupon...on everything...all weekend...and you could reuse it!)...and to follow up on KJ's awesome post, I got the new RED Kate Spade doodles necklace. I have the first one, but when I saw this one, I just couldn't resist. It's fabulous. Laura also took me to Trader Joe's which I haven't been to in like 10 years (since I was in LA) and man, did I go to town. Probably my favorite purchase was the Black Licorice Scottie Dogs pictured above. Delicious and adorable.

Thanks to Laura and Joe (and Zeus and Chaka) for such a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. so cool you got the necklace! i'm eagerly awaiting mine...but even better is that you had such a great time... to be expected, of course....

    ReplyDelete