10.07.2009

Korean fried chicken


There's a great article in the Dining section of the NY Times today which made me think of the Korean fried chicken. I might be a little biased when I write this, but Koreans really do know how to fry their chicken. It's never greasy and it's always flavorful. The whole chicken is chopped up into 18-20 pieces and each piece is delightfully crisp with every single bite. Whether plain or glazed with either a sweet or fiery glaze, you can't really beat the taste! Yum....Now I'm hungry for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I have never had Korean fried chicken but it must be all the rage in world of gastronomy because recipes keep showing up on blogs and articles about this deliciousness are everywhere. If it is anything like Korean food in general then I have no doubt it is super yummy!

    ReplyDelete