1.21.2011

2 Etsy tips( via Laura)

Ooh La La Dujour (like most blogs) is insanely in love with Etsy. I'm actually not sure what we did without it for unique gifts. That said, I spend A LOT of my time trolling the site looking for awesome items and let's face it...easily, 25% of what ends up on this blog comes from these amazing artists et al. And...here are 2 more. These Etsy shops were finds from my sister Laura (herself, an Etsy shop owner and great fan of the site). The tea towels above could easily go in our LCM category. Have you seen anything cuter?!? And you must check out the entire shop of Cyanide Stitches because they have THE coolest stuff.
What else do I need to day about this fantastic necklace? It speaks for itself, doesn't it. Smashing! And again, you simply must look at the other items in the Japonicas shop. You'll want everything...guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment