1.03.2011

Here's to 2011 ... and soup!

Hi all! Happy New Year! And I'm thinking it's going to be a good one...who doesn't love a new beginning at the very least :) I have to admit that I REALLY struggled this morning...getting back to the reality of a full work week...one without parties et al, to distract me. You all probably figured I'd have some post holiday depresssion...and well, I do. But I love the fact that there is always something to look forward to and I'm ready to tackle whatever comes next.

I read somewhere that black-eyed peas and cabbage are great foods to eat at the beginning of the new year because they bring good luck. Have you ever heard that? Well, not taking any chances, I'll be making a big pot of this delicious soup this week!

Here's to a fabulous 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment