1.21.2011

The death grip continues (but the weekend is near). Happy Friday!


Another Friday. Hmmmm. Feels like I just posted about an upcoming weekend, like 5 min. ago. Oh well, I'm always too happy to chat about the end of the work week...as you know :) What is the weather like where you are? Is it redundant for me to say that winter has a massive death grip on upstate NY at the moment. I have to say, these past 2 months have been some of the harshest I can remember. There are just no breaks in the winter weather and this weekend is going to be some of the worst. Temps in the single digits during the day and sub-zero at night...and that is not taking into account the always delightful windchill, which is supposed to roar this weekend. But...
...we are near the end of January, and that's something to be proud of. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. NFL conference games are on this Sunday (Go Steelers!) Relax, stay warm and remember, the summer sun is just around the bend :)

*Lovely photo of the lovely Florida sun by Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment