1.24.2011

My fave issue of Vogue..without fail

The February issue of American Vogue is out and as always, year after year after year, the February issue just steals the show. I cannot figure out why the February and June issues are always so awesome and the much hyped September and March are a routinely massive disappointment. Oh well...who cares why. The Feb. issue is, as always ...  amazing. I don't even know where to begin (the fabulous Proenza Schouler article perhaps...or no, how about that amazing 'color' spread near the end of the issue...man, even the ads were terrific!) so I decided on this Dior ad featuring a fave model, Karlie Kloss. I can't remember the last time I even paid attention to ads but there are some great ones this time around. Anyway, I've waxed poetic long enough...check it out! It will NOT disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment