6.06.2011

Fabulous weather is really all you need :)


Soooooo....did you all have a great weekend? Mine got off to kind of a slow start but by the time Sunday afternoon rolled around and the weather was SPEC-TAC-U-LAR!!! I was in a great mood. After the gym (and watching the French Open final) Chris and I put on our walking shoes and hit the town. First, we went up to the newly renovated SPoT coffee. The place looks great and it's always a cool place to people watch. My fave person of the day was this smashing girl in skinny Levi's and my much coveted Birkenstock Gizeh Sandals. If I didn't want them before (which I did) I REALLY do now. They are just so cool! After, SPoT we headed over to the Greek festival. We didn't stay long...it was mobbed...but we were there long enough for me to get my favorite Greek desert...loukoumades! Oh, and yes, that is Chris up top...can you see him...white shirt, green shorts...walking stick. Crazy boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment