8.11.2011

And you thought Liberty for Target was amazing! Just wait for Missoni!

 Oh. My. Gosh. All the blogs have posts on the new Missoni for Target line and I am knocked out. I haven't been this excited about a new line at Target since the Liberty line a couple years ago. Take a look at the slide show (via Fashionista) and let the drooling commence. These are just a few of my favorite things...
Missoni dishes...to go with my Cynthia Rowley-Swell and Liberty collection.
Gorgeous scarves!
I think this shawl neck cardigan might be from the men's collection, but who cares! It's gorgeous! I'm a little confused about the date these and other items will be available. I think it might be select cities on Sept. 13 and then more widely available in October. But I could be wrong. Hopefully we will all be able to hit Target mid-September. Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment