8.19.2011

A bevy of bracelets

JP got me all jazzed on the subject of bracelets (especially those worn with watches) so I thought I'd show you the ones I really have my eye on this season. Some you've already seen...not this one above though. From Madewell, I adore the interplay of the chain with the cord  (and it comes in red, white and navy...which to choose?!) This will look just smashing with the vintage watch my mother gave me.
The 'spades'...need I say more. This bangle is front and center on my fall wish list.
You remember this Lulu Frost for JCrew bracelet from my post yesterday...yes? I simply adore this one, in the 'apple cider' hue.
This is a re-post of pic from Garance Dore's blog that I posted last year. Loved it then, love it now. It achieved the highest status of 'permanent' on my inspiration board. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment