8.17.2011

The latest in a long line of bag obsessions

How many times can we call a bag, 'the perfect bag' on Ooh La La Du Jour. As long as gorgeous ones keep coming out, it's probably an endless supply. There is no way I am going to even pretend that this is the last bag I will be obsessed with but let's face it...I am pretty smitten. Lately I've gone completely mad for Kate Spade bags. Of course they are always beautiful and so well crafted but I think there is more to it even that just that. I can't say it's never going to happen but I just don't think a Kate Spade bag is going to end up on the ' Jersey Shore ' or 'Real Housewives ... ' any time soon. And that, my friends, is a major plus.
 
Cobble Hill Leslie
*Think I'm the only one who doesn't like to see my favorite things worn by well, people who are kind of ugh...check out this bit from The Cut on how Abercrombie & Fitch is paying 'The Situatioin' of Jersey Shore fame NOT to wear their clothes. Awesome. Chanel, Louis Vuitton...may I suggest a similar course of action?

No comments:

Post a Comment