8.01.2011

Hello August :)

Hi all! And helloooo August! I can hardly believe we are in the home stretch of summer. Just a few weeks until the 'back to school' rush starts so let's enjoy it, OK? I hope you all had a lovely weekend. The highlight of mine? Well, I was pretty darn psyched to see that my driveway had been sealed while I was at the gym Saturday morning. Nothing better than coming home and seeing a job well done!  Also went to a 1st birthday party bash which was, well, not as exciting as the driveway but pretty fun nonetheless. How about you...was your weekend wonderful?
Made this extremely easy and rather light no-bake lasagna on Saturday. How could I resist? With zucchini super-in season, it made for a fabulous summer dinner.

*Beautiful photo of the surfer from La Couleur Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment