4.29.2011

The most delicious thing I have eaten in my whole, entire life

And I am not kidding. When my dear friend Ellen goes on one of her frequent and fabulous NYC trips, I happily take care of her 3 adorable cats. One of the reasons I love this little job is that Ellen doesn't just pay in cash...she also pays in delicious, top-notch chocolate. Ellen is a bit of chocoholic, holding firmly to the Katherine Hepburn theory that a person should eat a piece of chocolate each and every day. She usually brings back my faves...Teuschers or a little something from La Maison du Chocolat. This time she surprised me with some sort of truffle covered almond, which was seriously the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. I always said sushi was my 'desert island food' and now I think I found my 'desert island' desert. In a word, heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment