4.28.2011

My summer shoe 'wish list'

I was just checking out the lastest footwear from LLBean Signature and stumbled across THEIR version of my all-time favorite shoe...as you all know...the ballet flat. Uh...it's gorgeous, no? So this is it....this is the one for me. I just love everything about them...of course the color is a bit of a dilemma. I dearly love the  'Blush' color but that snazzy metallic is really speaking to me to. So as I was pondering which one I would get, I started to think about the 'spring/summer shoe' wish list I created a while back. Remember these (they've all been featured on Ooh La La Du Jour):
Birkenstock Gizeh Sandal
Two-toned cranberry flat from Marais
Bass Joanne sandal
Bensimon Tennis Lacet
 Hmmm...obviously this is adding up and getting a bit expensive. I might have to narrow this list of purchases to my top 3...but they are all so different...and so lovely. Damn you, shoe fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment