4.22.2011

Phew! What week! Happy Easter...Happy Greek Orthodox Easter...Happy Earth Day ... and Bon Voyager Chris!

My absolute fave Greek Easter treat!
Holy cow! What a week! We were positively slammed at work...end of the year jitters at the U of R, I suppose. This is 100% why I just haven't had a chance to post much...but I've missed you guys :) The craziness at work + my new iPhone (which I could not possibly love more if it were actually alive and could talk back to me) + plus the cool demonstration Seder dinner I went to last night, have made this a pretty bangin' week. But I am thankful for the weekend too. Let's start with the fact that it's Easter and for those of you (like me) who might celebrate Greek Orthodox Easter, Xronia Polla!

















Let's not forget that tomorrow is Earth Day. I understand Lowe's is handing out free trees ... how lovely. Speaking of lovely, look at this gorgeous photo by Joe. He never ceases to amaze me with his fabulous eye.






Chris is off to Death Valley to work on the week long shoot of 3.14...the movie. Check out this Kickstarter video for more info. about the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment