9.26.2009

The always intriguing White Album


Last night, my amazing friend Adriane (who is WAY too interesting not to have a blog of her own, by the way) tipped me off to this awesome tidbit. You may have noticed that there are a ton of new Beatles items on the market. Well, apparently, there is also a line of puzzles, picturing Beatles album covers. This is pretty neat considering how memorable each and every Beatles album cover is (they revolutionized cover art, among many other things). It was however, the puzzle version of the infamous White Album that really had us both intrigued, for obvious reasons :) I may have to revisit this beloved pastime of my youth, and pick up this, oh so cool puzzle.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Puzzles are so much fun too, I think the white album is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriane and I thought it was so cool because...well, a puzzle of the 'white' album has got to be kind of tough. I will get it and we can work on it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE puzzles.. i'll definitely have to get these....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you not going to love a puzzle that is well, just white?!

    ReplyDelete