9.08.2009

'O Canada



I am wild about Canadians. I don't know what it is about this culture that completely fascinates me...but it just does. One of the best things about living in Rochester is the proximity to Toronto which is, bar none, one of my favorite cities (see previous post by Ms. Macaron for more). When I hit Toronto, one thing I always stock up on are some Canadian products that I love almost as much as I love their shopping and restaurants. These are 2 in particular I can't live without. Shreddies are this delicious 'Chex'-like cereal but they are slightly sweet and so yummy, that they have an international following. I am also a potato chip addict, in addition to thinking that ketchup is the greatest tasting condiment ever so this Lays combo of ketchup flavored chips (a Canadian favorite) is something I never cross the border without.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i want the ketchup lays!!! grab me a bag whenever you make your next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! They are so good and I think of you every time I get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so kind!!!! seriously, this combines two of my favorite things. I love chips too... i love all the different lays flavors in England... they can be pretty outrageous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ketchup potato chips! That is genius! I want some now! I also would love to try some shreddies especially as I am on a huge cereal kick. Plus I love the name shreddies. I hope we can make trip to Canada sometime soon!!!

    ReplyDelete