9.27.2009

The definitive pea coat

I have been searching for the perfect pea coat for about 4 years now. I've definitely owned a few decent ones, but never one that I consider perfect. My pea coats on the past have either been too short, too bulky or not quite the right color. This year, I have finally found a pea coat that might just be perfect in every way. This pea coat by Lands End (I want it in either black or charcoal gray) is cut perfectly, not too bulky and the perfect length. So excited to start wearing my find of the season.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love pea coats and they look spectacular on you! I even like this pinkish color she's wearing. Your right this seems to be the perfect length which is always a problem for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this color too...but you know me...for coats I stick to neutrals. I am so excited about this coat because to me it is a classic pea coat. No weird, trendy additions. I am thinking of getting it for Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me know if this pea coat works... i am always on the look out for a new one.. i have one from jcrew from a few years ago and love it but i always think there's one "better" out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be the first to know. My history with pea coats is not that good. I buy one, I love it for a week and then...well, something about is just not right. This one looks like a winner though!

    ReplyDelete