9.16.2009

Japanese Fabrics


When I first thought about going over to Tokyo I really didn't think much about shopping...I think I just wanted to go somewhere totally different--but now that my trip is nearing, I am super obsessed with trying to make myself an itinerary. What I am finding is that there are so many crafty shopping venues in Tokyo. They love to craft! Literally there's a whole street lined with fabrics galore & any other crafty items you can think of! Since Japanese fabrics are my all-time favs, I cannot wait to rummage through all the stores!

1 comment:

  1. OK, the one thing that I definitely have to request from you on your trip is fabric. I trust your judgment...just pick 2 or 3 that you like. I drool over the Japanese fabric on Etsy but the whole shipping things is just a hassle. Nothing we have in the US compares to their fabric...so original and adorable!

    ReplyDelete