9.23.2009

Another favorite store...another happy dance!




I have no idea how I missed this bit of wonderful information but apparently, ground has been broken for a new LLBean store in Victor (near Eastview Mall) in the Summer of 2010. I am beside myself with joy! I'm such a fan of the practical, outdoorsy, totally affordable classic American store. Even though they are a pleasure to order from, who doesn't love having the option of popping into one of their stores and looking around. I don't think I will be albe to hold out on buying their Fitness Fleece hoodie in 'Deepest Violet' and the Thinsulate Fitness Vest in 'Purple Night'. Love the layered look and the gorgeous colors.

Yippee for LLBean!!

3 comments:

  1. so happy you're getting the store! it is always nice to see the stuff "in real life"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! Lucky you!! I am going to go to our LL bean to look for this fleece, it might be good for our travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to order this combo. The fleec jacket and the vest. You know, the vest ended up on Oprah's favorite things list. Kind of annoyed by that...but then again she is a jillionaire and can buy whatever she wants, so this must be good!

    Cannot WAIT for LLBean!

    ReplyDelete