9.11.2009

Here's to you, Jettson!


You've seen many a post from me on strawberryluna...a new friend and mega-talented Etsy artist. Well, just a day ago, strawberryluna lost her dear friend of 12 years, Jettson. The print to the left (that I absolutely love) is one she did of him. I think his spirit and personality shine through in this tribute. I am amazed at the number of people who have expressed sadness and thoughts about how much they loved Jettson through Allison's Facebook page. I've found myself crying and I didn't even get the chance to meet him. It makes me think that this was one special little dog and that he had some pretty special parents.

I also know that Jettson's life started out a little rough. But he was one lucky fellow when he landed in the arms of strawberryluna and he won't be forgotten any time soon!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a nice post in honor of such a sweet little guy. This print really does say it all, such a cutie!! Allison always has the best stories about Jettson, I've been thinking about them over the last few days and it always makes me smile. He will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like the post Laura! I just could not get over the number of people who commented on Jettson. He just looks like a major JT and when I saw this print, well I had to write something about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great print...so so sorry about his passing.

    ReplyDelete