9.23.2009

Jenna's Picks

The arrival of a new J.Crew catalog is a highly anticipated event for me but something that makes it even more exciting is the 'Jenna's Picks' section. Each catalog, J.Crew Creative Director Jenna Lyons picks a few of her favorite essentials from the collection. I have to admit, she usually picks things that really stand out for me also. Say what you will about the direction she's taken the company, the woman has taste to burn.

And while we are on the subject, check out this blog dedicated to the J.Crew obsessed.

4 comments:

  1. oh, i totally follow this blog too. here's another one:
    http://jcrewaholics.com/

    it's kinda fun to see what everyone else is obsessing over... although i'm thinking the girls who've started these blogs are total novices compared to us (they're practically babies, i think).... between you and me, i think we've supported the company for a good number of years! i don't want to think about the money i've given them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I feel the same way about these JCrew blogs. They are entertaining but no where near the level of devotion that we have attained. I mean I am going on 20 years here. We have them licked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't get me started on how disturbed i am about jcrew! hey, it's bad when you know the number of sales items there are on any given occasion in the shoes/sweaters/jacket sections! seriously....i check that site WAY too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, me too Kelly. I think I really do have an addiction when it comes to this store. And no matter what they do to the prices...I just keep coming. Not good. But so good at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete