9.16.2009

Meet Peaches



















Not long ago, we met 'Hannah'...Ms. M's new 'Black Apple' creation. Today, I thought I would introduce you to 'Peaches', my Momiji doll. Momiji are message dolls...they have a place in their base where you can write a super sacred secret, and your doll will hold it in confidence. Peaches was a gift from my sister and I think she is the cutest thing. Apparently, Peaches likes marmite and Jackie Chan. Check out the Momiji website when you get the chance. It is adorable but I am warning you...once you look at the site you will want all the dolls :)

6 comments:

  1. just looked at the website... love these dolls! so so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peaches!! I remember when I went to Kawaii there were a bunch of these dolls to choose from but there was something about peaches.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaches is so adorable. When you get the chance, check this link to the new dolls.

    http://lovemomiji.com/news/#article_112

    One seems to be 'Parisian' inspired...her name is 'Coco'. I love her! When I come back to Pitt, I am getting some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco is awesome!! I want to look like coco.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know!! Isn't she just so...French!

    ReplyDelete