9.04.2009

Meet Hannah


I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Blackapple doll named Hannah.
Emily Martin had one of her doll updates last Friday and I was ready for battle! Her dolls disappear in a matter of minutes so I had to be super diligent about when to log on and keep refreshing my etsy page. Even B. got into the action and helped me buy this most coveted doll! I enjoy making her other rag doll, which I will post about soon (I promise!), but I wanted to own a special one that Emily made w/ vintage fabrics. Love the mystical eye/palm print!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow...she's adorable!! An Emily Martin original. I know how tough they are to come by so congrats!! She is quite a little treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! I still love the doll you made me with her beautiful cupcake dress!!

    ReplyDelete