9.08.2009

Rock Band


So I will say, straight away, that I do not know thing #1 about video games. To be honest, I don't like them at all...but...apparently there is this new video game coming out on 09-09-09 called 'The Beatles: Rock Band'. I guess there are others in this series but again, I don't want to say too much since I have no clue when it comes to this sort of thing. What has been great about the release of this video game has been the all the hype prior to the release date an by hype I mean lots of Beatles programming on stations like VH1 Classic etc. It has been so great revisiting Beatles movies like Help and A Hard Day's Night and the Beatles Anthology series, which I never got to see. Its so good I might have to buy all 3 parts on DVD ( I already own the CD's). I've been a Beatles fan for 30 years and I am always amazed that the music just never get old. It's as brilliant and fresh today as the first time I heard it.


And by the way, I hear the video game is pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. i've been seeing a lot of beatles stuff on vh1 and i'm sure the beatles version of rock band is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete