9.22.2009

Slip into these


Several years ago, a dear student worker of mine, brought me a pair of these Chinese slippers. She wore them all the time and I always loved them...simple, clean and cute. She picked them up for me in her home town (the Bronx in NYC) for 10 bucks on a street corner (oh the joys of NYC!!). I totally adored them and wore them to death. I put them aside and after about 3 years, just rediscovered them this week. I always seem to pull them out of retirement when I have to spend a lot of time on my feet at work because, even thought they don't have tons of support, I think they are the most comfortable little shoes around. With my renewed fascination for them I am on a mission to find them in lots of colors. I forgot how versatile they can be...I've already worn them with everything from jeans to skirts to dresses.

2 comments:

  1. love them!!! i've seen them around and they look so cute! let me know what you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute shoes!! I remember when you got them as a gift and how psyched you were, you definitely need to get them in every color.

    ReplyDelete