9.11.2009

Another word on Sharpies


A few days back, Ms. Macaron did a great post on the new Sharpie Ogilvy and Mather ad campaign and just to add my two cents, do yourself a favor and check out the new retractable Sharpie markers (who would have thought you could ever have a marker without a cap!) and pens (that don't bleed through paper). I just ordered some for work and I am the office hero. They are so nice and available in all the great Sharpie colors! And when you have a chance, check out the amazing Sharipe Uncapped Gallery ... such great images with a simple marker!

4 comments:

  1. I love sharpies! I carry one in my purse always, I have a little one that can be attached to your key chain if necessary. I have only used black but with all these new and exciting colors I might have to buy a whole pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharpies are so awesome and all the new styles and colors are killing me. I am going to head over to Target today to check them out. They are just useful.

    ReplyDelete