9.16.2009

Can it be?!? A beauty product that does what is says?


The one thing that is kind of crummy about beauty products is that they hardly ever live up to their hype. Shampoos that straighten hair, conditioner that curls hair, cremes that get rid of wrinkles...blah, blah, blah. Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Color is one product that does everything it says. It promises to dry in 60 seconds and it does...perfectly! It also has the best brush in nail polish...one swipe across your nails and you are done. If you are like me and you can't stand smudged nail polish but hate waiting around 20 minutes for nails to dry even more, then you will love this polish. And with 24 cool colors ( I am wearing 'Blazing Blue' right now) there is something for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. will need to definitely check this out... i hate waiting for nails to dry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the main reason I don't paint my nails, I'm too impatient to wait for them to dry and they always ended up very smudged. I'm going to buy this! Also I went to Ulta last night and bought the big bottle of buttercreme shower/shampoo gel, its awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kid you not...this product is amazing. The brush is fantastic and it really really really dries in a minute! The colors are not as awesome as say, Essie or Chanel, but there are some pretty cool ones.

    I have to get that 'buttercreme' shower gel too!

    ReplyDelete