9.21.2009

A lucky girl


I have to say...I am super lucky person. I don't think I know of anyone who doesn't love to get packages in the mail ... better yet when they are presents from those near and dear to you. I just happened to have 2 of the best gift givers in the world, in my life...my sister, Laura and one of my best buds, Ms. M. This past Friday, I received a 'congratulatory' package from Ms. M and it was just a joy to open. Among the fabulous treats...a brand new 'city' Moleskine (specifically for my upcoming trip to Paris), silhouettes from a favorite artist (the black apple)... Ms. M. knows how much I love movie posters so she got me one for the film 'Julie and Julia' and adorable magnets from her very own library. I had so much fun distributing these gifts to various places in my house. Now, everywhere I go, there is a little bit of Ms. M and Laura. I don't know if they have any idea how these packages just brighten my day...my week...my year. I remember each and every one and can never repay them for their kindness and love.

2 comments:

  1. i am more than thrilled that you liked your package and there is no one else who i'd want to do all these things for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so deserving of a fabulous package, how can we resist. :-)

    ReplyDelete