9.11.2009

Complete turnaround-Nutella!


Nutella has never been more to me than glorified chocolate syrup. How people could spread it on bread and actually eat it always mystified me...until now. I can't believe what a 180 I have done with respect to the creamy hazelnut spread. For one thing, it reminds me of Paris and the delicious crepes you can get at any street stand. And then...well it is just so yummy. Someone recently gave me a jar as a kitschy way to celebrate the impending to trip to Paris and I just got hooked. Plus...I really love the, oh so European look of the jar.

3 comments:

  1. OOOh! Nutella! Yummy!! I have never had a nutella crepe, maybe we can get some crapes while in Paris. This jar is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! i'm so glad you've finally been drawn to Nutella! I love this product. It is incredibly sweet and I can only have it in small amounts but I always always think of anything European when I have it. Love the packaging too! You MUST have a nutella filled crepe for me when you go to paris!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't imagine how much I love this stuff. I think about everything and anything I can put it on now. What the heck was wrong with me!?!

    ReplyDelete