3.30.2011

Decorating with books - LCM






















You'd think that, as a book lover, I'd be super opposed to the Nook, Kindle and other devices of the like...but I am definitely not. On the contrary, I love them and can't wait to own my very own iPad so I can download books and read and store them in this fashion. Even though I have yet to actually make that transition, I am definitely preparing for the day...how, you ask? Well, by moving many of the books in my own collection along. Donating to the various book sales, et al that I have access to, I have probably whittled my collection down to half. Never fear though. There will always be books that I carry through life and this book on way to use them as 'furnishing' is an absolutely brilliant resource. So many amazing ideas for giving your collection a second life in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment