3.25.2011

Etsy Artist Friday






















Regular readers of Ooh La La Du Jour have probably noticed at least one very obvious thing about this blog...we love love LOVE Etsy. What is not to love? It may be the single greatest shopping website. Period. Of course, Ooh La La also really digs anything handmade and that, of course is what Etsy is all about. Because the Etsy related post are becoming far too numerous and random, I thought I might introduce 'Etsy Artist Friday'. We'll feature one (or more) new (and old) faves from the site and wax poetic about all the talent that lurks out there.

So for the first official installment of this new feature, I chose an artist who REALLY speaks to me. Oh boy...stunningly gorgeous drawings of scrumptious foods et al from artist Lucille Prache simply make me swoon. Check out her fabulous website too. 

For this work, the 'coveted' Ooh La La is an absolute must!

No comments:

Post a Comment