3.11.2011

Guest Blog - How you can make a difference

This service is only currently offered in the NYC area but I'm sending this dispatch into Katie because this is a great example of the web doing what it should: making the world a better place. I'm a photographer and I've often thought about wanting to use my skills to make a difference. The problem is that finding an organization that needs a photographer is an often overwhelming and difficult task. That's where catchafire.org comes in. I can go on here and search for nonprofit organizations that need exactly my services. What service can you offer?

~JP Pullos

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is absolutely brilliant JP. I can only hope that it finds tremendous success in NYC and is able to move on to other regions. Whenever you decided, for whatever reason, that you want to give something back, the hardest part is figuring our how, where and when to get involved. I know this from my own experience.

    If you wouldn't mind JP, I'd love if you kept us all posted on your progress with Catch a Fire... :)

    ReplyDelete