3.23.2011

Guest Blog - Boody Decor

Some people keep scrap books of past events. I, on the other hand, keep scrap books of the future I want. And Meghan Boody's interior design work is definitely going into my scrap book of inspirations for a future home I hope to own one day. The place is tricked out in all manner of genius ways. When I was growing up, one of my favorite parts of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe was that it started out with the protagonists finding a hidden world in the nooks and crannies of the Professor's huge house. Meghan Boody's apartment isn't as big as a mansion, but there are certainly lots of hidden worlds to find. Each room is just wonderfully delightful!


~JP Pullos

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I do the same thing JP! My whole inspiration board (at home and in my cube at work) is a tribute to the way I want my future to look. And I am always looking for new interior design inspirations. Man, when you own a home, there is just always something you feel like you should be working on. This blog is just fabulous!

    Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally inspiring. As I mentioned to you, I love that her style is playful without being "whimsical" (not a world i want to live in). It is an excellent use of space and creates an interactive story with the environment. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete