3.14.2011

Guest Blog - XOXO: A documentary


My friends Nancy Schwartzman and Isaac Mathes are in the process of creating this wonderfully modern and romantic documentary about dating in the world of the world wide web. And I am totally in love with the fact that they're the first people I know to get their project 100% funded on Kickstarter. First, Kickstarter is awesome as it matches up cool projects with people who want to contribute to them but then, for someone to use a website like this to create something even more phenomenal really just blows me away. Congratulations, Nancy and Isaac. I can't wait to see the finished film!

~JP Pullos

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to your friends on this project JP. You and I both know how difficult it can be to get a film project off the ground. This is a great concept and they are doing it!

    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete