7.28.2011

The 'Etsy' game

Did you every get sucked into what I refer to as the 'Etsy game'. You know, you go the Etsy site, innocently looking for 1 item and 2 hours later, you've found like 30 things you want. Well, I just played a major round of the Esty game...such fantastic stuff...I simply had to do a post to show you just a fraction of my fabulous finds.

French Poodle print from Pictorial bloom
Just Keep Swimming by Define Design 11
Cardinals at the coffee shop by lulunjay
I Love Coffee by Define Design 11
Bassett des Fauve at the coffee shop by lulunjay
Morning Coffee by Jo Bazarth Illustration
Mustard and Ketchup by Nut and Bee
Greek Motif Print Coffee Cup by Raw Art Letter Press
Broccoli Spectacalii by Nut and Bee

As you can see there was definitely a foody-coffee-animal-nerdy thing going on for me as I Etsy shopped. Every one of these items...adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment